Thursday, November 10, 2011

running in circles - and lovin' it! | lisa novitsky arlington child and family photographer

I just ran outside and laid under the trees in my backyard trying to catch pictures of the leaves as they fell to the ground.  I debated with myself for a minute because I had this post to write, but then I grabbed my camera and seized the moment.

Speaking of seizing the moment (not so subtle segue) - this past weekend, I headed up to Arlington to spend some time with a very energetic toddler - pretty much a redundancy of words right?

She was all "hitched-up legs" running - very excited to be out in the fresh fall air...



We did get her to settle under a gorgeous HUGE old tree...



But there are interesting things everywhere...


The session ended at the playground nearby...


And it doesn't get more joyous than this...


Kate and Todd, it was really great to see you again and to witness the growth of your amazing girl.  Loved it all - from her sweet outfit to her blond curls and her fiery spirit. 

There are a few more to share with you, and I can't wait for you to see them.

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. is it weird that i want that dress in a grown-up size? i love that you captured those sweet curls from the back too. that's the kind of thing her mama will look back on years and years from now and remember with a tear in her eye. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete