Tuesday, November 8, 2011

in the midst of fall | lisa novitsky, northern virginia child and family photographer

Right outside my office window is a glorious sight.

Incredibly tall trees with yellow, orange and red hues.

It also means that the yard will be covered with tons of leaves to be raked in the next couple of weeks.  Fotunately, while I do a lot around this house, that particular job does belong to my husband - soooo I'm just gonna enjoy.  :-)

A little over a week ago, I met this family at their community lake to take their annual family photos.


The youngest of them had me on my toes and in constant motion...


When I asked him to pose for me - here's what I got (he literally had to hold himself still...I LOVE it!)

Big sister gave me a bit of a break (thank you)...



Mom and Dad too...(aren't they a hot couple?)


I think they each got their "mini-me's"...



And last but not least, brother and sister together...


And while the photo above is adorable, I believe this may be the true nature of their relationship right now :-)...




Amy and Scott, you are both so terrific and so are your kids .  Can't wait to share the rest of the session with you.

Ever so fondly,

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment