Tuesday, November 15, 2011

comin' back for more | lisa novitsky northern virginia child and family portrait photographer

This young man and I met when he was a newborn.


This year marks the third time that I have had the honor of taking his photos. 


These lashes and dimples have captivated me from the get go...


We explored the paths behind his home this time, and true to "little boy form" it was filled with many activities.

First up - tee ball...


 
Next , gathering sticks...


 
The sticks soon became intstuments.

A trumpet...

 
A flute...

 
We had a ball :-)...


 
I don't think I'll ever grow tired of taking this handsome boy's photograph...

 
Leslie and Geoff, your boy is a delight - and it's no wonder, given the house full of love that you provide. 

These represent just a few of many that I can't wait for you to see.

Until we meet again.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment