Wednesday, November 2, 2011

move over kim kardasian - a new "it" girl in inwood | lisa novitsky - child and family photographer

Have you ever heard of anyone referred to as having "it"? 

Of course you  have.   

When I was acting and running mostly in those circles, I heard "it" all the time.

I've even seen, met and known some people who I think have "it".

And now I have a +1 for that list.

Here she is....




Last June I donated my services for an auction for the Marble Hill School,  and this girl's parents were the highest bidders for a session with me. 

Lucky me.

I got to spend a lovely fall morning walking a neighborhood park with this family...






Even Cooper "The Awesome-Wonder-Dog" got his "model" on...



We took photos until this little one could go no longer.  I mean, being a super model takes hard work - although she makes it look easy...


Jen and Mike, it was a pleasure to meet you.  Thank you for supporting a great school and for entrusting your bid with me.  I'm so glad I had this opportunity to help you capture this time in your sweet girl's life. 

I have soooooo many more images to share...

Can't wait!

Lisa








6 comments:

  1. wonderful, wonderful!... i love your sense of light and of life.. beautiful work! This little baby-girl is a doll! Let the family know that i have a little guy for her in about 20 years!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh woman. there is sparkle in that "IT" girl's eyes. that is exactly the kind of thing you can't just photo-edit into an image...she's just got it naturally! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie!! And you did an AWESOME job!! LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE 'em -- especially the first three!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pics of the amazing Watts family!

    ReplyDelete