Thursday, November 3, 2011

in fair verona | lisa novitsky child and family photographer

I first met Mark and Laura when Mark and I were doing Romeo and Juliet at the Orlando Shakespeare Festival - which is set in Verona - and I travelled to Verona, NJ for this photo session...

Ok.  I'm a dork.  :-)

We had been trying to schedule this session for the past year and a half! 

Laura and Mark are two incredibly busy people (click on their names to find out more about what they do - cuz I think it's cool - and click here to see Mark's latest project) and they have three incredibly busy children.

Combine that with my schedule and you have...well - a year and a half...

They have one of those homes in which you instantly feel comfortable.  Always a credit to the people living in it.  (Not to mention a "to die for" kitchen complete with a lonnnnng kitchen counter that you can belly on up to.  Oh man, I want a kitchen like that ;-) 

We took a photo on their front stoop and then they took me to a nearby park that was designed by the same fella who designed Central Park...pretty cool.

It was a great setting, a glorious day, we had beautiful late afternoon light and here is some of what we did together...



Their oldest is a musician, an actor and a good sport considering there was a friend waiting ...



The two youngest are twins. 

The youngest boy is such a "light", kind and creative...



The youngest girl is also a thespian, soccer player and I believe she could have kept on a-modelin' until we ran out of light...



I really loved getting to experience the different dynamics of their close relationships...







Apparently, they MUST (I was informed by the twins), simply MUST do at least one silly shot.

A bunch of wonderful photogenic goofs...


Did I mention photogenic?



Laura and Mark, although I felt like our time was all too brief - I loved getting to hang, if only for a while, with you.

I adore you,

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment