Wednesday, November 16, 2011

it's all good | lisa novitsky nothern virginia child and family photographer

Sometimes, even though you are model-gorgeous, you do not want to pose for a photo. 

Oh, especially when you are in an awesome park and there are swings to be swung and slides to be slid.

So it was on Sunday, when I met with a certain handsome young man and his mother and sister.  He thought he wanted nothing to do with me and my camera... 

You know what I say?

There are swings to be swung...



And slides to be slid....


And laughs to be had...


And smiles to be given...


And love to be shared...



As long as we are together...



It's ALL good.

Tammy, your children are terrific.  They are smart and independent and, yes, very sweet.  And you, you my lady, are more beautiful than you know.

Lisa




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Lisa. The love, joy, and life radiates through these shots!

    Deb Weaver

    ReplyDelete