Tuesday, April 19, 2011

pretty is something you're born with | northern va portrait photographer

"Pretty is something you're born with.
But beautiful, that's an equal opportunity adjective"
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

When you are a mom who works both for your home and for someone else, you may find yourself in the position of having to place the care of your child in the hands of someone else for a portion of the workday.  The leap of faith that this requires is pretty huge, and when you are fortunate to find someone that you and your children adore...that is a gift.  I was lucky enough to place my daughter in the arms of some amazing daycare workers when she was a pre-schooler and I was extremely grateful for them.

Last week, I took photos of a young woman named Caro.  She is an au pair from Germany who has become an integral part of one of my dear friend's family this year.  Smart and funny and kind - she's  pretty (as you will see below), but she is also quite, quite beautiful.

The peek...






It is my privilege to know her.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment