Friday, February 25, 2011

this little light of mine

The song "This Little Light of Mine" continues to flow through my thoughts like a mantra - it will not leave my mind.  This past week has been filled with profound events in my community and in my life, and someday I may write about it, but not today. 

I can tell you that in the moment I am typing this, the sun is striving to break through the clouds and cold, life is a gift and I am filled with affirmation and hope. 

So it seems ultimately appropriate that I share a few peeks from my latest session with a six day old baby boy...




Isn't he gorgeous?


Lisa

It is often our smallest gestures of kindess that have far-reaching impact. Remember to let your light shine. You never know where it will refract and land.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, he's such a sweet pea! LOVE these. Christy will too!!
    XOXO
    S

    PS: Hey girl. Your light IS shining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tones of these pictures are amazing... wonderful, wonderful stuff...

    mary

    ReplyDelete