Tuesday, February 8, 2011

ready or not...

I am aware of more than a few babies on their way into this world in the next couple of weeks.  One of them is a sweet baby boy due the middle of this month. 

I recently shot part one of a maternity/newborn session.  If there are already children in the household, I like to get a few photos of them before they become a new big sister or brother - because in the coming weeks there will be a lot of attention on the newest member.  Here are a few of big sister...




And here are a few peeks of the belly...and a pretty adorable one at that...




I'm looking forward to meeting the newborn boy who will be here in just a couple of weeks!

Tomorrow I'll post more of my "the joy of love" exercises.  I've been having so much with them.

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment