Thursday, February 3, 2011

how they look

So I'm participating in a month-long exercise/course called "the joy of love" which involves a daily photograph exercise.  Yesterday's assignment was to capture an essence/expression/attitude/posture that SCREAMS your loved one. 

I asked my daughter to dress in something she thought she looked great in - and then I got her looking in the mirror...


Like all of us, there are many layers to her personality and I also think that this captures another aspect of her...


With all the photographs of children that I take, you think I'd take more of my girl...SO glad I'm doing this.

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. ooooooh. I love both of these! so different & so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    I am so glad you are doing this too, because I thoroughly enjoyed this post!

    ReplyDelete