Wednesday, February 9, 2011

more joy

I'm posting these "joy of love" photo exercises as of way of holding myself accountable to actually do them.  I'm learning an awful lot here.  I'll write more about that in the days to come.

then and now...



When I first met Bill in high school, he wore large glasses - now he wears contacts (so you can see those awesome baby blues better), he had the cheesiest peach-fuzz mustache - now he can actually grow a mustache, and he did have a bit more hair in those days.  To me though, he has never been more handsome and sexy as he is now. 

the little things that annoy you...

Bill caught me taking this picture the other day, and since he knows I'm doing these photo exercises - he guessed right away what the theme of this particular one was...


I mean, come on!  push the drawer in ALL the way! :-)

what they wear...

My daughter has been wearing converse since she was a baby.  I loved them when I was younger and she loves them too.  You can see how "loved" this particular pair are.  She wears a pair almost every day to school.  (Yes, she has more than one pair)



what they love (besides you)...

In the interest of giving each family member their equal time, and mostly so I don't drive any one of them particularly crazy with my camera all up in their business every day - I thought I would let our dog, Ruby, be my subject. 

At 10:30am every day she gets a treat, and her internal clock knows exactly when that is.  She receives it in the same spot every day.  In fact, when I was out of town a couple of weeks ago and Bill and Sophie were gone all day...the minute Bill walked in the door he expected Ruby would need to go outside - no, she was in her spot waiting...first things first.


It look a bit of effort to get this picture as she was more than a little freaked out at my trying to take a picture of her "special" time and kept running from me.  :-)

More to come...

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment