Monday, December 28, 2009

Mama Bliss

Right before Christmas I went to visit with my friend Allison and the newest member of her family - sweet Emma. Allison answered the door holding the sleeping girl and it was obvious at first glance how content and happy she was. I have to say, I'm so envious of all my friends who have had that experience right after giving birth.

I gotta say - Emma was pretty calm herself and fairly laid back even in the midst of my picture taking and being undressed all in the name of capturing her newborn yumminess. I'm thinking this is a personality trait that will continue- just another reason for this family to count their blessings.

So ladylike and pink - all GIRL
Is it just me? Don't you just want to hold her?
Already a true beauty



No comments:

Post a Comment