Thursday, August 25, 2011

generations | vienna, virginia child and family portrait photographer

In this current world, most of us have our extended families scattered (some are literally across the world) - so it was a distinct pleasure for me to meet with three generations of this family and photograph them at the Meadowlark Botanical Gardens this past weekend. 

They were clearly a close group, who enjoyed each other's company.   Collectively easy going, ready with a laugh and bound with a common purpose - they worked together with me for nearly two hours on a warm summer morning, and they made my job so much easier. 

Here are a just few peeks from our session...














There are many more to come, guys.  Thanks again for sharing your incredible family dynamic with me.

L

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh! This just made my morning, I love them all!

    Thank you, Lisa, you were so much fun and these are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily,I love the picture.

    ReplyDelete