Wednesday, August 24, 2011

dancing in the streets | northern virgina child and family portrait photographer

This past Saturday, I headed into Occoquan to photograph four young dancers and their brother. 

I love dancers.  I love to watch them create, rehearse and perform.  It makes me wish I  had stuck with taking lessons - so I could jump right in and do all the things I see on So You Think You Can Dance (oh yeah, I am a huge fan).  So you can imagine how excited I was to have the opportunity to play with and photograph these young ladies (and their adorable brother).

Here are just a few of what we did together...














Thanks for your hard work guys.  So much fun.

L

4 comments:

  1. these are lovely. I especially love the turquoise leotard girl on the bench - beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the LOVE button?
    Amazing my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them are amazing!! The girl in teal was soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing pictures of all of the girls. I am great friends with them and I am so glad they all have lovely dance photos. If I were to pick a favorite it would be the one of Anna (Teal Leotard) on the bench. It is very artistic and BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete