Friday, November 26, 2010

Sunshine Warm Upon Your Face

Last Saturday, Jackie, her husband Rob and her son John left Virginia and moved to Orlando, FL.  We had a family photo session a couple of days before they embarked on their journey.  Jackie worked at my daughter's school and her son was in my daughter's classroom.  It has been a long-time dream for Rob and Jackie to live in Florida, and I'm happy that dream is being realized,  but they will be missed.

Here is a peek from their session...






I think the Irish Blessing says is best: 

May the road rise to meet you
May the wind be always at your back
May the sun shine warm upon your face
May the rain fall soft upon your fields
And until we meet again
May God hold you in the palm of His hand

All my best to you.  Your gallery will be up soon. :-)

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment