Monday, October 3, 2011

thank you for a house full of people I love | nothern virginia family portrait photographer

And thank you for a house full of people I love.  Amen.
-Terri Guillements


 Yesterday, I got to spend time with this fabulous family -


A wonderful man in the midst of a literal house full of women, greeted me at the door while the ladies were finishing up getting ready. His wife soon joined us - making sure I was welcomed and gathering the rest of the crew - she is also, for lack of a better word...well - wonderful.

 

It had been quite a while since she had a portrait of herself and her lovely twin daughters taken. (I believe she said they were three the last time).  Here she is with her grown-up babies...


Polite, engaging and completely genuine - ALL of the young ladies of this family had me at "hello" -









Did I mention they were fun?




 

...and gorgeous...


 
Thank you for making my job a joy.


 
Your friend - always,

Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Love the pictures Lisa!!! You are truly amazing at bringing the best out in everybody!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You connect with your subjects so well--does it look as easy in person as the quality of each picture seems to show? This is definitely your medium, Lisa! Nice work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori,

    Great Photos you all are so Beautiful
    May God Continue to Bless YOU for all THAT you do for OTHERS.

    Will forward photos to Vanessa & Noretta and send you photos of us.

    Love You All

    Maine

    ps: Your birthday is around the corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are nothing less than amazing! They capture the fun, love and beauty of your entire family. Love the color of the shirts!!

    Much love, The Simpkins clan in Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these pictures. They are so full of love! God bless you all always!
    Lisa, thank you for showing the beauty of this wonderful family.
    Janina Benzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful photos with me! You are a beautiful family! Blessings,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete