Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Morning in NYC

One of the nicest things about photo sessions out of town is that there are few distractions, and so I had time to upload and quickly pull some images from my session this morning here in NYC before my afternoon headshot session.

So...this morning I spent a couple of hours with the amazing Liliana and her baby sister Gabriela and their beautiful mom, Charlene.  They live close to the park and we couldn't have had better weather...crisp and clean and clear.  Gabriela was so sweet and laid back - one of those truly happy babies.  Liliana was full of adventure, so smart and pretty and TWO!  Once again, it was my pleasure to spend time with and get to know wonderful young spirits.

Here are some peeks from the session...









I really do have a cool job.  Thanks for a wonderful morning ladies!

Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Oh how gorgeous! Nice job, but then again, you always do a nice job :-)

    ReplyDelete