Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Should've Left An Hour Ago

I called a friend of mine earlier in the week, we have been trying to make a trip to New York happen for some time now.  I said "How are you doing?  Is this a good time to talk?" - and she said to me..."I should've left an hour ago."  I laughed and told her that ought to be the title of a book.  It feels like it has been my mantra for the past several weeks.

Life has been CRAZY busy lately, with ALL sorts of things.  It is what I have been working for - it is what I asked for and don't get me wrong - I am REALLY glad for it on so many levels.  Things kicked into a whole new gear and I'm just experiencing a period of adjustment.  How does the song go?  "...I can't complain, but sometimes I still do..."  Mostly, I'm one grateful lady.

Yesterday, a gorgeous friend let me use her as a model - shooting an adult's portrait.  My daughter came into my office as I was transferring the pics from my camera - "That's one pretty lady" she said.  Yes, yes she is.  Here are a couple of photos from the shoot...



No comments:

Post a Comment