Monday, April 27, 2009

The Watts Family

Yesterday I photographed a gorgeous family. I was greeted at the door by Courtney, her sister Emma and mom. Courtney was very excited about the photographs and was sporting some very stylish gold dress-up shoes she'd picked out just for the occasion.

Baby sister Emma had just woken up from her nap and was all smiles for me. She was fascinated with the camera and quite the natural poser.

The house was filled with amazing natural light and we got some great shots in many of the rooms.

Although we had record breaking heat in the area - we were also able to capture some awesome moments in the backyard - swinging, wagon riding and digging in the dirt.

Thanks so much Watts family for inviting me into your lovely home! I'll have your slideshow up soon - can't wait for you to see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment